Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bead Cap

This is a guess work.

I've been seeing many wire wrapped bead caps; they are intricate and unique. My favorite so far being the ones by Iza Malczyk! They are absolutely fantastic!

Since I had played with basket weaving before, I thought to give it a try before reading the tutorial. Here's my first try: 18g copper wire as frame, wrapped with 26g thin wire, capping a wooden bead. What do you think?

Here are 2 more images:

on the back




and from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~