Friday, November 26, 2010

Barrel Earrings

Barrels weave, or sometimes called Double Visions, is the 2-ring brother of Rhino Snorting Drano, or (RSD).  Yes, that's right.  No, I don't know the origin of the name.  When I do invent a weave of my own, I'll get to name it whatever I want too:-)

The material is anodized niobium rings; the color way is my mix of earth tones. The ear wire are of sterling silver with gold filled balls.

The earrings measure at 2 inches long from top of ear wire to the last unit of "barrel", and  1/4 inch wide.

Specs:

Nb rings are 1.2mm, ID 3.4mm, from C&T Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~