Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hourglass Tetrahedron

I did it! I did it! Took me a long, long time, but I finally made it! My first Hourglass Tetrahedron!

Can't say I remember all the steps, but it's here! Many thanks to FalloftheNoldor's video clip on YouTube; I must have replayed the clip a zillion times before completing this cutie.

UPDATE for ring stats:
All one size rings, 16 gauge swg, bright aluminum, WD 1.4 mm, ID 9.5 mm, AR ~6.8;
or simply: Size T16 BA from Blue Buddha.

Now it's time for dissecting it, really understanding how it's put together. I would LOVE to make a garden ornament out of copper tubing, yeah!!

So cute! Can't wait to show them off:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~