Friday, March 5, 2010

Quasi Lotus Flower

Not exactly the same Lotus Flower as was in the tutorial, so I named it Quasi Lotus Flower. Another interesting application of Helm pattern, Lotus Flower takes just one Helm circle, squashed and embellished to your heart's content! I followed first half of the tutorial, then was lost, then I improvised ... Now I'm not sure if I can remember what I did ...

But the specs are simple:
Same ring sizes as the main body of Helm Sphere (because they're from the same left over practice kit:-) No zipping necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~