Sunday, November 30, 2008

Medic Alert Bracelet

I saw a bracelet by Scott David Plumlee in Creative Silver Chains and thought this may work for my brother's medic alert tag; it's understated, flexible, unobtrusive, and still masculine. Looked up the artist's website; lots of cool stuff there, but I need to stay focused... on just this one bracelet for my brother.

It took me quite a while, but I think this will do for my purpose:
and the flip side

I'm guessing 18 or 20 for the small rings, 14 or 16 hammered flat for the large rings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~