Friday, January 8, 2010

Caterpillar Bracelet

This is a chainmaille pattern from the Chain Maille Lady. Very cute, and rather quick to work up. I adapted a few changes to fit my stash of beads, etc.

Rings are stainless steel from The Ring Lord, 19 ga (1 mm), with 5/32" ID; crystals are SW 5040 in 8 mm Crystal 2xAB, spaced by size 11 Japanese seed beads in hematite. Store bought toggle (just a prototype, no need to fuss over the closure:-)

Joanna, what do you think? Will it look good on a Frenchie?

2 comments:

  1. I love this bling bling Caterpillar Bracelet and you're enjoying to work on your side job again.

    ReplyDelete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~