Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PMP: Half Persian 4-in-1

Don't you just love those big loopy rings in chainmaille:-) They work up so much faster!

This is in 16 ga copper rings, P16 from B3, as part of the PMP kit for Weaving Silver DVD, Volume I, which uses a starter patch of European 4-in-1. Couple of sites talked about this, but I couldn't understand any till the video shows exactly how it borrows the parallel pattern in E_4-1's edge rings. Proves once again, a picture is worth a terabytes of words. btw, after working on thick gauge steel and titanium rings in last few weeks, I almost forgot how much softer the base metals are. Sure is nice to wake up in the morning without stiff arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~