Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PMP: European 6-in-1

Today's PMP homework: European 6-in-1.

The name pretty much says it all. 6 rings in each ring. I made this in 4 rows, instead of the more typical odd number rows, like 3 or 5. Looks just as fine, still symmetrical; the only difference is where the ends connect to the closure. Check out the slide show pictures for close-ups.

Rings are L18 from B3 in bright aluminum; I measured WD 1.2 mm, ID 6.7 mm, AR 5.58, takes 24 RPI for this 4-row version. Because of the even number of rows, I did the ends differently than in the DVD; I pulled the 2 middle row end rings together and threaded the connector rings perpendicular to the bracelet; seems to work OK, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~