Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Circles and Squares

This Byzantine bracelet is done in square stainless steel rings with double big copper rings as separators.

The square stainless steel rings are from C&T Designs, who consistently delivers clean and precise stainless steel rings. The copper rings are left-over rings from the practice kit.

Lots have been done in copper and silver combination; so I thought to try copper and stainless steel, not just any ordinary steel rings, but in square wire; I like this combination a lot, classic and contemporary, don't you think? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~