Thursday, February 18, 2010

Key Chain with Japanese Ball

This doesn't need much explanation :-)

Specs:
18 gauge stainless steel rings in 2 sizes. The ball was made with 96 rings in 1 mm square wire with 5.5 mm ID; the double chain also in 1 mm square but with 4.3 mm ID; all from C&T Designs; they always have the nicest square wire rings. Oh and the split ring is a recycle. This dodecahedron holds its own shape without any stuffing; in fact, I had a real hard time weaving the last ring into it, it almost didn't make it ...

1 comment:

  1. Now I know how you spent your time lately. It seems you have been exercising your arms quite a bit. (It took a while for me to find this page.)

    ReplyDelete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, thank you for stopping by my blog!
Want to drop a note? Have you visited my new blog yet? Please come on by!

"daisykreates2.blogspot.com"

It has all my posts here, plus all the new and exciting pieces that I've created recently. Hope to see you there!!
daisy of ©daisykreates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~